Sunday, June 28, 2009

Hyderabad, India

Recently I had the chance to visit India for training program. The program itself took 2 months. In that period of time, I had a lot of fun. Nice people, friendly colleague, and lots of photos! These are some of my favorites. Wish I could do a template for the layout, but I'm still working on that. Please drop a comment or critic for the photos :)




















































































































7 comments:

itsallgroovy said...

Great Pictures..I enjoyed looking at them all.

khaihongliew said...

hey...nice 1... i like 6th... nice smile xD nice angle...

Wardhani Ling said...

Good Starting !!!
Proud of You, My Cousin..
Only works in FAITH !!!!

dian rose said...

wah... keren..... sharpin dikit ya pake adobe photoshop khusus yg warna.. yg bw dah keren banged kok.. bisa dibikin vignetting buat kesan lebih misterius buat yg bw.. tapi overall... great captured!

whitemage7 said...

Wow... Thanks everyone. Hope I can get back there again and snap more photos :)

twilight_haven said...

keren bos ^^ efek warnany. namany apa liao? suka lupa w wkwk. tapi sekali2 ambil foto yg lebih cheerful suasanany

Yon said...

nice photography and works Vincent !